- Screening resumes and Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Conducting a new joiner induction program for new employees.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Management of the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Handling Full and Final (F&F) settlement of the employees.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including the time to fill, time to hire, and source of hire.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Strong sense of cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Actively contribute to the design and execution of training programs for associates.
- Adept at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances thus creating an amicable & transparent environment. Create forums and facilitate interactions between the employees & the management on a regular basis.
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Plan, develop and organize training and employee development programs, using the most appropriate method of delivery such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training,
- Resolving Grievance or Queries that any of the employees have.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn)
- Building and developing the company’s positive brand image in the market.
- Drafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Maintain personal contact and develop long-lasting relationships with clients and employees.
Respond to referrals (internal and external) in a timely, professional manner